Celebration Trio Giveaway
Competition Terms & Conditions – Celebration Trio Giveaway
Section 1: Promotion
1. By entering into this competition, you (“Entrant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Promotion: Eligible Entrants who entered the competition will be selected by random to win 1x “Celebration Trio Gift Set with a total prize value of AUD $359. These Terms and Conditions of Entry will be published on the Elemis website (https://au.elemis.com) and will be accessible in English.
3. Promotor: The Promoter is L’Occitane Australia Pty Limited ABN 32 093 616 043. Address of the Promoter is Level 8, 157 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 Australia.
4. Promotion Period: The competition opens for entry on 5th May 2023 and closes on 11:59pm, May 9th 2023 (“Promotion Period”). Competition accessible at: https://www.instagram.com/elemis_anz/
Section 2: Eligibility
5. Entry is open to all residents of Australia only, excluding employees and officers of the Promoter and any agency associated with the promotion of the competition and their immediate families.
6. Further, any missing or incorrect information or contact details provided on the entry form, or any subsequent cancellation of an entry before the conclusion of the promotion, will render that entry invalid.
Section 3: Entry to the Promotion
7. To enter, the eligible Entrants must have completed their details through Meta and agreed to be contactable by email through subscribing to our newsletter.
8. Entry into the competition is free.
Section 4: Judging
1 entry made by eligible Entrants will be selected as the winning entry by a random draw conducted by a representative of the Promoter. The prize draw will take place at 10 am on 10th May 2023. This is a game of chance. 3 winners will be selected among the entries. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prize winners: There will be a total of 3 winners.
Section 5: Prizes
Prize Components: The Promotion offers 1 Prizes only. The Prize consists of 1x Celebration Trio Gift Set.
11. Prize value: The prize is valued at $359.00 AUD . Prize values are accurate as at the commencement of the promotion.
12. Prize Conditions: The Prizes are subject to the following conditions:
a. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
b. If the Promoter is unable to provide a Winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter may provide any substitute prize of approximately the same value.
d. No exchange of Prize: Prizes will be supplied as described in these Terms and Conditions of Entry. The Prize can be transferred to another person or entity with approval of the Promoter. If for any reason, the Prize Winner cannot take any component of the Prize and it does not wish to transfer the Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited.
e. Taxes: Winners will be responsible for any tax liability associated with a Prize.
Section 6: Prize Winner
13. Contact: The Winner will be contacted via email, to the email that they have signed up through Meta.
14. Claim of Prize: Winner will receive an exclusive Code to redeem the Prize on au.elemis.com within 7 days. If the Winner fails to redeem their Pirze within 7 days, the Promoter is not obliged to send the Prize to the Winner again. The Promoter is not liable for non-receipt of a prize for any reason. Any prizes returned to the Promoter unclaimed may be distributed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
15. Winner Publicity: In accepting a Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion. The Prize Winner further acknowledges that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise their name, state, country and photographs without any payment being made to them in respect of this Promotion.
Section 7: General Conditions
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received within the required time or at all. Entries will be deemed accepted when they are received by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves its right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant for providing false information, failing to comply with these terms and conditions or tampering with the entry process. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical difficulties which prevent an otherwise valid entry from being received by the Promoter.
17. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by an Entrant (however caused, including by the negligence of the Promoter) in connection with these terms and conditions or the competition. To the fullest extent permissible by law, each Entrant in the Promotion including without limitation the Prize Winners, releases the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by such Entrant in connection with the Prize or their participation in the Promotion. The Entrant is liable for and indemnifies the Promoter from and against any loss or damage (including legal fees) however caused, suffered or incurred by the Promoter in connection with these terms and conditions or any act or omission of the Entrant.
18. All liability for Government charges, expenses, taxes or any other tax or duty is the sole responsibility of each Winner of a prize and each Winner will indemnify the Promoter for any such liabilities the Promoter may incur arising out of the competition.
19. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. Entry into the competition will be deemed of acceptance of these terms and conditions and is deemed that approval and consent is given to the Promoter using, modifying and disclosing:
a. the Entrant's name, likeness, image or voice (including photograph, film or recording) in any media; and
b. all information provided by the Entrant in the entry form ('Material'),
20. If an Entrant does not provide the Promoter with the personal information requested, then at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, the Entrant may be disqualified from the competition.
21. By entering the competition, Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter will own all right title and interest in the Material. Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter all right, title and interest which they may have in the Material.
22. By entering the competition, Entrants consent to all acts or omissions that would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights that Entrants may have now, or in the future, pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 in, or in any way relating to the competition. Entrants must not institute, maintain or support any action or proceeding against the Promoter in relation to infringement of moral rights.
23. Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of the Material and for ensuring that their Material complies with these terms and conditions. Entries must be the entrant’s original work and free from any third party claims, including copyright or trademark claims. The Promoter reserves the right to verify, or to require the entrant to verify, that the entry is the entrant’s original work. If an entry cannot be verified to the Promoter’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed invalid. The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, edit, modify, delete, remove or take-down any part of an entrant’s entry.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type prohibited under these terms and conditions.
25. An entry or Material must not contain information that is discriminatory, defamatory, or offensive or which infringes any law or regulation.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses or SIM cards to register single or multiple purchases.
27. Any queries regarding the competition should be directed to Help Centre | ELEMIS AU
28. The laws of respective states apply to the competition and these terms and conditions.
29. Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions, the Promoter may cancel the competition at any time by notice to Entrants (which may be given by an announcement on the Instagram Post), if any circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter make it commercially unfeasible for Promoter to proceed with the competition, and the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Entrant as a result of the cancellation.