terms and conditions
Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions – 2023 Elemis Advent Calendar Giveaway
Section 1: Promotion
1. By entering into this competition, you (“Entrant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Promotion: Eligible Entrants who entered the competition will be selected by random to win 2 “Elemis First Class Advent Calendar”, with a total prize value of AUD $770. These Terms and Conditions of Entry will be published on the Elemis Australia website (https://au.elemis.com/).
3. Promotor: The Promoter is L’Occitane Australia Pty Limited ABN 32 093 616 043. Address of the Promoter is Level 8, 157 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 Australia.
4. Promotion Period:The competition opens for entry on 9am, 15th November 2023 and closes on 11:59pm AEST, 21st November2023 (“Promotion Period”). Competition accessible at: https://www.instagram.com/elemis_anz/
Section 2: Eligibility
5. Entry is open to all residents of Australia and New Zealand, excluding employees and officers of the Promoter and any agency associated with the promotion of the competition and their immediate families.
6. Further, any missing or incorrect information or contact details provided on the entry form, or any subsequent cancellation of an entry before the conclusion of the promotion, will render that entry invalid.
Section 3: Entry to the Promotion
7. To enter, the eligible Entrants must have followed @elemis_anz on Instagram, liked the promotion post and tagged one friend in the comments. Each additional friend tagged is an additional entry.
8. Entry into the competition is free.
Section 4: Draw
1 entry made by an Eligible Entrant will be selected as the winning entry by random draw conducted by a representative of the Promoter. The prize draw will take place at 12pm on 22nd November 2023 (‘Draw Date’) at Level 8, 157 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060 Australia. This is a game of chance. 1 winner will be selected among the entries. The Promoter’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prize winners: There will be a total of 1 winner.
Section 5: Prizes
11. Prize Components: The Promotion offers 2 Prizes only. The Prize consists of two Elemis First Class Advent Calendar filled with 26 products, valued at $385 AUD.
Advent Calendar 26 Product Contents:
1) Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 50ml – full size
2) Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 20g
3) Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser 30ml
4) Pro-Collagen Tri-Acid Peel 10ml
5) Pro-Collagen Night Cream 15ml
6) Pro-Collagen Eye Vitality 4ml
7) Pro-Collagen Marine Moisture Essence 28ml
8) Pro-Collagen Renewal Serum 5ml
9) Pro-Collagen Morning Matrix 15ml
10) Superfood Facial Oil 5ml
11) Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow 50ml
12) Superfood Midnight Facial 15ml
13) Pro-Collagen Glow Boost Exfoliator 15ml NEW
14) Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser 20ml
15) Superfood Glow Cleansing Butter 20ml
16) Superfood Facial Wash 30ml
17) Pro-Collagen Eye Revive Mask 4ml
18) Clarifying Clay Wash 30ml
19) Rehydrating Ginseng Toner 50ml
20) Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash 30ml
21) Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask 15ml
22) Dynamic Resurfacing Skin Smoothing Essence 28ml
23) Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads 14 pads
24) Frangipani Monoi Body Cream 50ml
25) Frangipani Monoi Shower Cream 50ml
26) Cleansing Cloth
12. Prize Conditions:The Prizes are subject to the following conditions:
a. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
b. If the Promoter is unable to provide a Winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter may provide a substitute prize of approximately the same value.
c. Terms of Service: By accepting the Prizes, Entrants agree to the Elemis Terms of Service Policy: https://au.elemis.com/terms-of-service.list
d. No exchange of Prize: The Prize can be transferred to another person or entitywith approval of the Promoter. If for any reason, the Prize Winner cannot take any component of the Prize andit does not wish to transfer the Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited.
Section 6: Prize Winner
13. Contact: The Winner will be contacted via Instagram direct message.
14. Claim of Prize: Winner is required to confirm name and address by reply in return message within 7 days.If the Winner fails to confirm his or her address by message within 7 days, the Promoter is not obliged to send the Prize to the Winner and may, in its discretion, select an alternative entry as the Winner. Prize will be sent to the Winner by pre-paid post to the address given on the entry form. The Promoter is not liable for non-receipt of a prize for any reason. Any prizes returned to the Promoter unclaimed may be distributed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
Section 7: General Conditions
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received within the required time or at all. Entries will be deemed accepted when they are received by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves its right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant for providing false information, failing to comply with these terms and conditions or tampering with the entry process. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical difficulties which prevent an otherwise valid entry from being received by the Promoter.
16. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by an Entrant (however caused, including by the negligence of the Promoter) in connection with these terms and conditions or the competition. To the fullest extent permissible by law, eachEntrant in the Promotion including without limitation the Prize Winners, releases the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by suchEntrant in connection with the Prize or their participation in the Promotion.The Entrant is liable for and indemnifies the Promoter from and against any loss or damage (including legal fees) however caused, suffered or incurred by the Promoter in connection with these terms and conditions or any act or omission of the Entrant.
17. All liability for Government charges, expenses, taxes or any other tax or duty is the sole responsibility of each Winner of a prize and each Winner will indemnify the Promoter for any such liabilities the Promoter may incur arising out of the competition.
18. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. Entry into the competition will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and approval and consent is given to the Promoter using, modifying and disclosing:
a. the Entrant's name, likeness, image or voice (including photograph, film or recording) in any media; and
b. all information provided by the Entrant in the entry form ('Material'),
19. If an Entrant does not provide the Promoter with the personal information requested in the entry form, then at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, the Entrant may be disqualified from the competition.
20. By entering the competition, Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter will own all right title and interest in the Material; this includes the re-posting of Entrant Material on Elemis Australia and New Zealand Social Media accounts. Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter all right, title and interest which they may have in the Material.
21. By entering the competition, Entrants consent to all acts or omissions that would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights that Entrants may have now, or in the future, pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 in, or in any way relating to the competition. Entrants must not institute, maintain or support any action or proceeding against the Promoter in relation to infringement of moral rights.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
23. Any queries regarding the competition should be to Olivia.email@example.com Monday - Friday 9AM - 5.30PM AEST, excluding public holidays.
24. The laws of New South Wales, Australia apply to the competition and these terms and conditions.
25. Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions, the Promoter may cancel the competition at any time by notice to Entrants (which may be given by an announcement on the Instagram Post), if any circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter make it commercially unfeasible for Promoter to proceed with the competition, and the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Entrant as a result of the cancellation.